SERVICE & SUPPORT: +1 (800) 964-7035
Aqua-Chem’s commitment to our customers is a service program in which we partner with and understand their goals. We will become an extension of our customer’s team through the consistent execution of high purity water service programs to assure the reliable delivery of specification water in an economic manner.
45% of service and maintenance costs can be eliminated with an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Acting as a single-source supplier of customized service, Aqua-Chem’s service technicians have access to a complete library of technical specifications for your equipment.
- With 125 years of experience, our team of factory trained and certified service technicians can assist with any installation, regardless of the industry or provider.
- As a supplement to our best-in-class warranty program, our service plans ensure a complete solution that helps reduce your total cost of operation.
- Whether in Southeast Asia, Northern Europe, the Americas, or the Middle East, you’ll have technical advisors within reach, 24/7, to ensure optimal water system performance. For added peace of mind, our network of distributors can dispatch service representatives to any location around the world.
- Aqua-Chem service technicians have extensive experience with on-site activities, including training, commissioning of equipment, equipment startup, process startup assistance with customer personnel, troubleshooting and process analysis.
- When operating under a scheduled service program with Aqua-Chem, the transfer of knowledge to our customer staff continues over the course of the agreement. The movement from a reactive to proactive service scheme improves the overall operational economics of a given system. Reduction in the total cost of operation is the goal of our service program and is achieved through the measurement of uptime, system efficiency, and managed water and energy sustainability.
Equipment: Design Features
- Process flows and operating characteristics
- Process control and PLC operation and monitoring
- Proactive maintenance of ingredient water systems
- Develop system enhancements and upgrades to assist with lifecycle management, asset value, and continuous improvement initiatives
Training: Systems and Equipment
- On-site with your equipment—customized to the specific system at our customer facility
- At the factory with our staff—broad based training includes an in-depth practical portion with our technical experts
- Certification of training to staff upon completion
Maintenance Programs For Customer Specific Requirements
- Evaluate operating data and system performance Consult on process operations
- Assist with planning and provide supervision for periodic preventative maintenance during shutdowns
- Scheduled interval performance review