50,000 GALLONS / DAY SEA WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS
- Pumps – Our units feature a reliable positive displacement pump.
- Motors – Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors.
- Materials of Construction – We use corrosion-resistant copper-nickel for piping and filter housings.
- Pressure Vessels – We use high-pressure, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP), noncorrosive pressure vessels.
- Frame – We use heavy-duty, carbon steel frames with resilient mounts.
- Pretreatment – This includes a strainer, centrifugal separator, 20 micron filters, 3 micron filters and a separately mounted carbon filter for use when feedwater contains bromine or chlorine.
- Controls – The control panel is independently mounted and uses an Allen-Bradley® PLC control with touchscreen interface.