Aqua-Chem Welcomes James Buttrill to the Team!
We’re excited to announce that James Buttrill has joined the Aqua-Chem team as a Sales Engineer. James is an expert in industrial water treatment with over 15 years of experience in Design, Sale, Commissioning, and Operation / Maintenance of engineered plants and integrated systems. Drawing on his experience in business development and in the field, James brings hands-on experience and knowledge to the Aqua-Chem team. Having previously worked at USFilter Corporation/Evoqua and others in the industry, James is well prepared for his new role at Aqua-Chem.
James is looking forward to working with beverage manufacturers and biopharmaceutical manufacturers to develop purified water solutions for these critical applications.
Looking to connect with James, visit his profile on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbuttrill
Aqua-Chem offers complete water room design, which is based on decades of experience in the manufacture of water for beverage and biopharmaceutical production and includes:
· Vapor Compression Distillation (VC)
· Reverse Osmosis Skids (RO)
· Multi-Media Filters (MMF)
· Activated Carbon Towers
· Ambient Water for Injection (WFI) Systems (RO/EDI/UF)
· Water Softening Filters
· Pure Steam Generation systems (PSG)
· UV Disinfection Systems (UV)
· Bag and Cartridge Filter Skids
· Ultrafiltration systems (UF)
· Pump Skids
· Storage Tanks and Distribution Systems
· Clean-In-Place Systems (CIP)