ACTIVATED CARBON FILTRATION
Aqua-Chem Carbon Towers are part of the pre-treatment process which removes chlorine or chloramine before the water enters into a reverse osmosis membrane or vapor compression distiller. Carbon Towers are available individually or as part of a complete water treatment solution such as an Aqua-Chem water room. Aqua-Chem Carbon Towers are designed specifically for your application and use only NSF 61 approved materials to prevent leaching. When it comes to daily operations, maintenance, and cleaning, Aqua-Chem’s smart design stands-out with multiple features that make these infrequent, but necessary tasks easier and faster. Depending on your water quality requirements and a complete feed water analysis, Aqua-Chem can design a carbon tower filter to meet your needs.
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- 1 gpm/ft3 flow rate for 7.5 min EBCT
- 1-1.5X service flow backwash rate
- Media Retaining slotted screen strainer to capture carbon within the tower
- 40-50% Freeboard
- Fully drainable for easier and faster service, cleaning and maintenance
- Manual operation with option for automatic available
- Media Evacuation valve on bottom head
- Inlet/outlet pressure, outlet flow, and vessel temperature monitoring assure temperature control during the steam cycle
OPTIONS & UPGRADES
- Automatic Backwash assures consistent performance with less effort.
- Automatic steam or hot water sanitization processes increase the efficacy of the VOC removal and sanitization.
- Electropolished tank and face piping for a superior surface finish.
We would love to hear from you
Sorry, you seem to have reached the limit of contact requests. Please call us at 1-800-694-7035