SEAWATER REVERSE OSMOSIS
- Pumps– Our units feature a reliable positive displacement pump.
- Motors– Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors.
- Materials of Construction– We use corrosion-resistant copper-nickel for piping and filter housings.
- Pressure Vessels– We use high-pressure, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP), noncorrosive pressure vessels.
- Frame – We use heavy-duty, carbon steel frames with resilient mounts.
- Pretreatment– This includes a strainer, centrifugal separator, 20 micron filters, 3 micron filters and a separately mounted carbon filter for use when feedwater contains bromine or chlorine.
- Controls– The control panel is independently mounted and uses an Allen-Bradley® PLC control with touchscreen interface.
CAPACITY: 6800 gpd up to 50,000 gpd
We would love to hear from you
Thank you for contacting us, but you've reached the form limit. Please call us at 1-800-964-7035.