BEVERAGE VAPOR COMPRESSION DISTILLER
Aqua-Chem manufactures 4 standard models of Vapor Compression Distillers and is capable of designing a system that will meet your requirements. The innovative design delivers reduced energy consumption and has less stringent feedwater requirements when compared to other distillation processes like multiple-effect systems, making Aqua-Chem Vapor Compression Distillers a popular and sustainable choice for water purification. All components are accessible from floor-level. with the compressor and pump convenient located at the edge of the skid for easy serviceability. Aqua-Chem utilizes low-speed compressor technology, which results in cooler bearing temperatures and less downtime.
FLOW RATE RANGES: 4.4gpm up to 66gpm
CAPACITY: 1320 gph up to 9000 gph
SYSTEMS: 4 Standard Units, but custom units are available.
- The evaporator features a horizontal design using the Spray Film® process, which utilizes a straight tube configuration
- 316L Stainless Steel / 15-25 RA finish on contact surfaces.
- Sanitary Valves, Instruments, Pumps and Piping.
- A 316L stainless steel deaerator
- Evaporator and Deaerator are insulated
- Compact Sizes
- Chemical Feed Pump and Day Tank
- Dual Alternating Catalytic Carbon Filter
- Dual Alternating Water Softener
- Dual Alternating Media Filter
- Hardness Monitor
- SS Membrane Pressure Vessels
- UV Disinfection and Post-Filter
- Degassing Membrane
- TOC Monitor
- Microbial Monitor
- Remote Monitoring
- pH Sensor
- ORP Sensor
- Purified Water Storage and Distribution Skid