- High Recovery Reverse Osmosis and other membrane processes
- Vapor Compression Distillation
- Pure Steam Generation
We can design for you the most reliable, water and energy efficient, lowest cost-of-ownership water purification system per your requirements.
- Our State of the Art, 170,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Knoxville, TN is a certified ISO 9001:2015 facility ensuring conformance to requirements and quality assurance.
- All manufacturing for all industries complies with an established Quality Control Program that was based on the highest standards of our US Military water systems.
- Our commissioning, on-going service, and aftermarket team is available to start-up new systems and assist customers with maintaining design operating conditions and Up-Time.
Efficiency and Sustainability
Aqua-Chem understands the importance of minimizing the cost of producing high-purity water. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions with the goal of reducing their water and carbon footprint.
Advantages of our Vapor Compression Still Design
- Compressors typically last 10 – 20 years vs 2-3 years with minimal maintenance. No need for spare compressors.
- Components close to floor, no need for ladders, cranes or lifts
- No need to send compressors to manufacturer to be rebuilt
Aqua-Chem designed & produced the first package water maker to support the war efforts in 1943
Our equipment is on 263 out of the 276 US Naval Ships
In 1952 Aqua-Chem delivered their first pharmaceutical unit
In 1963 Aqua-Chem developed the first spray film vapor compression still
In 1990 Aqua-Chem developed the first round shell vapor compression still
In 1996 Aqua-Chem delivered the first direct drive vapor compression still in the pharmaceutical market
We would love to hear from you
Thank you for contacting us, but you've reached the form limit. Please call us at 1-800-964-7035.